As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, you may be aware that several city, county or state entities have implemented or are in the process of implementing ‘shelter in place’ orders for all non-essential activity. Physical and Occupational Therapy have been deemed “Essential healthcare services”. We have been permitted and encouraged to continue to operate in order to reduce pain, improve function and enhance the lives of people suffering from musculoskeletal and other ailments. Delaying treatment could mean additional expense, prolonged pain or further disability. Click here to learn more about the steps we are taking to help to prevent infection and the limit spread of the virus.
While our clinics remain open for in-person visits, we are proud to offer Telehealth for individuals who want to take additional safety precautions, or who are inappropriate or unable to do in-person visits. This is an excellent alternative solution to treat your pain or injury. Please read below to learn more about Telehealth as well as answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
Request an appointment for in-clinic or Telehealth today and start feeling better tomorrow!
All Treatment Options during COVID-19:
- In-clinic: Face-to-face treatment options with one of our experts. Our physical therapists leverage data and the latest techniques to create effective and efficient treatment plans centered around your specific injury or pain to optimize your health. We remain focused on your progress — from your first appointment until your treatment ends. To schedule an appointment please call 1-833-861-6161, email us at email@example.com, or send us a message.
- Telehealth: Through secure online video sessions. Your initial evaluation and follow-up treatment sessions can be accomplished using this method. Connect with a trusted Physical Therapist through a live internet video session after your appointment request has been confirmed by our staff. Using a smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera, you can easily and directly connect with a COASTherapy therapist for your visit. To schedule an appointment please call 1-833-861-6161, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message.
- Free Consultation: You may have questions about your condition and wonder if physical therapy can help. We’re here for you! If you would like a free consultation with a physical therapist via telephone or live video session regarding your condition please call 1-833-861-6161, email us at email@example.com, or send us a message.
How to start your Telehealth Physical Therapy visit:
- At this time our Telehealth visits are conducted through a very simple program called “Doxy.me.” Patients can use a smartphone, tablet or computer. Don’t worry, our therapists can easily walk you through the use of this program.
- You will get an email invite from your physical therapist listing the date and time for your telehealth session. Ten minutes before your appointment time, click on the link that is in the invitation. It will prompt you to enter your name and will start your appointment by putting you in a virtual waiting room. Your physical therapist will join you at the appointment time and begin your session.
Please review our Telehealth Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.